IMAGE COMING SOON
Centre Square, West Tower
1500 Market Street, Suite 4100
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Myisha Lacey-Tilson joined Mintzer Sarowitz Zeris Ledva & Meyers LLP in 2016 and has been practicing law for 13 years. She aggressively defends individual and corporate clients while keeping them informed throughout the litigation process to achieve optimal results.
Myisha grew up in Delaware County and currently resides in East Norriton, PA. She enjoys running, reading and community service projects. She participated in and finished the Philadelphia Marathon (2013), and the Rock and Roll Half Marathon (2011).
- Insurance defense
- Premises liability
- Temple University, Fox School of Business, B.B.A in Finance
- American University, Washington College of Law-Washington, D.C., J.D.
- American University International Law Review, Senior Staffer
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- New York
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Board of Governors
- National Bar Association, Women Lawyers Division, Philadelphia Chapter