Christopher A. Gulla
New Jersey Office
2070 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill NJ 08003
Christopher A. Gulla focuses his practice on premises liability, dram shop and liquor liability, automobile first party and third party liability, and insurance coverage. His past professional experience includes a judicial clerkship in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County, Law Division under The Honorable Anthony M. Pugliese, J.S.C., and working as an associate attorney for two years in a New Jersey law firm , focusing in civil defense litigation, premises liability, education law and civil rights practice.
As an active member of the community and a lover of basketball, Christopher serves as the Director of Clinics & Player Development for Basketball Development Group and South Jersey Jazz Basketball Club, one of the region’s largest non-profit youth basketball programs. He was also the Assistant Coach of the Rutgers-Camden men’s basketball team since the 2012/2013 season.
When not practicing law or coaching basketball, Christopher enjoys traveling, songwriting, hiking and cheering on the New York Jets.
- Civil Trial Practice
- Premises Liability
- Dram Shop/Liquor Liability
- Automobile First Party & Third Party Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- Rutgers School of Law- Camden, J.D. (2013)
- Wilkes University, B.A. (2010)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Camden County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association