Sandra T. Carson
Senior Litigation Counsel
810 Gleneagles Court
Towson, MD 21286
Sandra T. Carson has been practicing law for 19 years. She has successfully defended clinical laboratories against claims including wrongful death, catastrophic personal injury, sexual assault, employment discrimination, false-positive HIV and drug testing, and failure to diagnose cancer. She has also achieved success in defending property damage and personal injury claims arising from sprinkler system discharges, alleged failure to inspect/improper inspection of fire suppression systems, and the alleged failures of various water flow control products, both at the trial and appellate levels.
Ms. Carson has successfully defended individual and putative class-action suits alleging personal injury and death caused by prescription drugs in multiple state and federal courts as well as claims and suits involving over-the-counter cosmetic and drug products. She has defended medical device manufacturers across the country in state and federal courts in both individual and MDL actions, including national counsel responsibilities. Ms. Carson strives to provide all of her clients with an early and comprehensive analysis in order to develop the most beneficial strategy for handling the case from beginning to end.
A native of Vernon, New York, Ms. Carson currently resides in Cockeysville with her husband and two children.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Clinical Laboratory Malpractice
- Fire & Life Safety Systems
- Construction Defect
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Insurance Defense
- Ithaca College, B.A. English, cum laude (1992)
- University of Maryland, J.D., with honors (1996)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Maryland Bar Association
- Bar Association of D.C.