Jordan E. Berty
625 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh PA, 15222
Jordan E. Berty focuses her practice on mediation and settlement strategy working to negotiate productive and positive outcomes for clients. When mediation or settlement is not possible, Ms. Berty is a zealous litigator that fights for her clients in the courtroom.
Ms. Berty was born and raised in Indianapolis and is the seventh of eight children. She enjoys spending time with her ever growing number of nieces and nephews and her favorite way to spend time outdoors is playing golf. She is also an avid fan of the Indiana Hoosiers, Pittsburgh Pirates, and Pittsburgh Penguins. She resides in the Mexican War Streets Historic District of Pittsburgh.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Malpractice Defense
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.A. American Studies and Political Science (2012)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Pennsylvania Bar (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania (2015)
- Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Berty Young Legacy Fund
- Allegheny County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division