Steven F. Mones Associate
919 North Market Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Steve Mones has been practicing law for 28 years. Mr. Mones joined MSZL&M in 2014 in their Wilmington, Delaware office. He strives to keep his clients informed at all stages of litigation, presents options clearly and works with his clients towards the common goal of resolving cases in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Mr. Mones received his B.A. in Chemistry from Union College, Schenectady, New York in 1978 and his J.D. (cum laude) from Delaware Law School of Widener University, Wilmington, Delaware in 1986. He is currently a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, Virginia State Bar and the Randy J. Holland Workers Compensation Inn of Court.
Mr. Mones currently resides in Hockessin, Delaware with his wife and son. He enjoys orienteering and strategy games.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Insurance Defense
- Workers Compensation Defense
- Union College, Schenectady, New York, B.A. (1978)
- Delaware Law School ofWidenerUniversity, J.D. (1986)
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Supreme Court of the United States