John Jacob Van Dyken
New Jersey Office
2070 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill NJ 08003
John Jacob “Jake” Van Dyken has been a litigator for over a decade. Since 2010, he has been employed at Mintzer, Sarowitz, Zeris, Ledva & Meyers and is responsible for defending a broad array of litigated claims. His greatest asset is listening and responding to his client’s needs and concerns, be it a large corporation, a small business owner, or an individual. Equally important is his motivation to learn his client’s business, profession or trade to enable him to best comprehend the claims and defenses in the case. As a practical matter, he involves his clients in each step of the litigation process to achieve the best results.
Mr. Van Dyken received a B.S. degree from Bowdoin College in both Biology and Spanish. In 2001 he received his law degree from New York Law School. He is admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey, State of New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Raised in Wayne, New Jersey, Mr. Van Dyken currently resides in Moorestown, New Jersey with his wife and daughter.. He enjoys coaching his daughter’s soccer team, Crossfit, triathlons, piano, reading and snowboarding.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Automobile First Party & Third Party Liability
- Dram Shop & Liquor Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental Liability
- Insurance Coverage disputes
- Private Passenger and Commercial Automobile
- Product liability
- Professional Liability including Lawyers, Financial, Mortgage, Insurance Brokers and Realtors
- Property Damage
- Bowdoin College, B.S. (1996)
- New York Law School, J.D. (2001)
- New Jersey
- New York