Colin D. Scanlon
Centre Square, West Tower
1500 Market Street, Suite 4100
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Colin D. Scanlon graduated from Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business in 2006 with a B.S. in Accounting. He went on to earn his J.D. from Widener University School of Law in 2009. Prior to joining MSZL&M, Mr. Scanlon was an associate at a mid-sized law firm in New Jersey where he focused on mass tort litigation. Mr. Scanlon joined MSZL&M in 2012 and focuses his practice on the areas of subrogation and general casualty defense matters. Mr. Scanlon acts as national subrogation counsel to a large insurance company.
Originally from Scranton, Pennsylvania, Mr. Scanlon currently resides in Philadelphia, PA. He enjoys playing softball, golfing and following Philadelphia sports teams.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Products Liability
- Fordham University, B.S. (2006)
- Widener University, School of Law, J.D. (2009)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Certified as an Arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Commons Pleas