"My practice is results oriented."
Centre Square, West Tower
1500 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Louis Hockman joined MSZL&M in 2006. In over two decades of legal practice, he has developed an efficient means of developing a cost-effective plan for resolution and trial.
A lifelong Pennsylvanian, Mr. Hockman received his B.A. Degree from Dickinson College in 1984 and his law degree, as well as an M.A. in Historic Preservation from Boston University in 1988. He holds an M.B.A. from Temple University as well. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars and EDPA and NJ Federal Courts.
Mr. Hockman grew up in Lafayette Hill, PA and currently resides with his wife and two children in Bryn Mawr. He enjoys yoga, tennis, poker, chess and spending time with his family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Dickinson College, B.A.
- Boston University, M.A., J.D.
- Temple University, M.B.A.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association