Phillip B. Silverman
Senior Litigation Counsel
Centre Square, West Tower
1500 Market Street, Suite 4100
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Mr. Silverman joined MSZL&M in 2000 and has been practicing law for 43 years. He was formerly “retired” but continues to serve the firm on an ad hoc basis. Mr. Silverman is on the Executive Committee of the Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel. He continues to serve the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County in a pro bono capacity as a Judge Pro Tempore. Mr. Silverman is also an Arbitrator in the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
Born in Philadelphia, Mr. Silverman currently resides with his wife of 45 years in Upper Gwyedd Township, Pennsylvania. He has 3 children and 5 grandchildren. In addition, Mr. Silverman is an active member of his synagogue and has participated in amateur musical productions.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Civil Rights & Municipal Liability
- Temple University, B.S.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Supreme Court of Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals (Third Circuit)
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel (Executive Committee)
- Jewish Law Day Committee