"My goal is to work hand-in-hand with all parties that have an interest in a pending matter, keeping them advised on its status and possible outcome."
Benjamin J. Tartaglia, III
New Jersey Office
2070 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Mr. Tartaglia is a Partner in the firm’s New Jersey Office. He has tried numerous cases in the Federal and State Courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. His experience over the years has focused on premises liability, automobile litigation involving commercial vehicles, non-commercial vehicles and common carriers, construction litigation, and several Fortune 500 corporations in various industries including transportation, security, manufacturing and amusement. Mr. Tartaglia handles the Firm’s high exposure cases. He has been with Firm since 1994, starting as a law clerk, and was named a partner in 2005.
Mr. Tartaglia was an adjunct professor at Seton Hall University from 1999 through 2008 teaching classes in the University’s Human Resources Training & Development Graduate Studies Program. He has lectured extensively on behalf of the firm to its clients and members of the bar on a multitude of New Jersey law topics.
Mr. Tartaglia was born in Philadelphia, PA and raised in Southern New Jersey where he continues to reside. He is an active participant in his town’s local athletic association where he coaches. His passions are fishing and hunting.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Vehicle Litigation
- Common Carrier Vehicle Litigation
- Automobile & First Party Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Civil Trial Practice
- Bucknell University, B.A. (1993)
- Widener University School of Law, J.D. (1996)
- New Jersey (1996)
- U.S. District Court of the District of New Jersey (1996)
- Pennsylvania (1996)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1996)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- South Jersey Claims Association