"I believe that every case is approached by first asking: How can we best address the issue through a successful, fast, and cost-efficient resolution for our client?"
New Jersey Office
2070 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill NJ 08003
Alexander Krasnitsky has been practicing law since 2003; he joined MSZL&M in 2006. Alex focuses on regularly communicating with the client, listening to the client’s concerns, and keeping the client promptly informed of any developments.
Mr. Krasnitsky was born in Kiev, Ukraine, and grew up in the Greater Philadelphia area. He and his wife currently reside in Center City Philadelphia. He is an avid photographer and tech-enthusiast and he has also trained as a swimmer. He enjoys SCUBA-diving, as well as skiing and snowboarding. He has a passion for automobiles and restoring classic cars.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Premises Liability
- Automobile & First-Party Litigation
- Commercial Transportation
- Professional Liability
- Villanova University College of Commerce and Finance, B.S. Business Administration (2001)
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2004)
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association