"I strive to assist the client in any way possible with a teamwork mindset, going the extra mile, even if it concerns issues outside my typical practice areas.”
Robert W. Shaw, III
Centre Square, West Tower
1500 Market Street, Suite 4100
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Robert W. Shaw, III joined MSZL&M in 2001. He is known for providing a smart, aggressive and cost-effective defense, working tirelessly for all involved to meet their goal.
In over a decade of practicing law, Mr. Shaw has focused on communicating and collaborating with clients, while always keeping abreast of the relevant current law and new legal strategies. The best metaphor to describe his legal services would be that he is willing to run through the brick wall, climb over the brick wall and smart to go around the brick wall - whatever is necessary for the client.
Mr. Shaw is also approved to sit as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Mr. Shaw is married and lives in Mickleton, New Jersey. He is an avid Philadelphia sports fan and enjoys attending all professional sports events, and playing sports, especially ice hockey, baseball and football. He also spends his spare time skiing, traveling and watching movies/cable drama television shows.
AV® - Preeminent Rated. (AV® - Preeminent™ is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Professional Liability
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Dram Shop/Liquor Liability
- Commercial Transportation
- Automobile & First Party Litigation
- The University of Scranton, B.A.(1997)
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D. (2000)
- Pennsylvania State Court
- United States District Courts for the Eastern & Middle Districts of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania & New Jersey Appellate Courts
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Insurance Society of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
- Appellate Lawyer Network
- New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals
- Property and Casualty Claim Professionals
- Rutgers School of Law Alumni
- Scranton University Alumni