"From the time a claim is reported, I work to answer questions and assist our clients with determining the best way to handle each matter."
Gina Romanik Mejia
1000 N.W. 57th Court
Miami, FL 33126
Gina Romanik Mejia joined MSZL&M in 2004 and has practiced law since 1998. She examines the facts and applicable law to provide recommendations regarding resolution, case valuation, and cost/benefit analysis.
A graduate of the University of Florida, with B.A. Degree in Economics and minor in Business Administration, Ms. Romanik received her J.D. Degree from the University of Miami School of Law. She is a member of the Bar in Florida; United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida; and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. She belongs to the Florida and Miami-Dade County Bar Associations and DRI (Defense Research Institute).
Born in Elgin, IL, Ms. Romanik was raised in Miami, where she currently resides with her husband and child. She enjoys cooking/baking, skiing, swimming, snorkeling and playing with the family’s dog.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Automobile & First Party Litigation
- Insurance Coverage & Reinsurance
- Products Liability
- Dram Shop/Liquor Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- University of Florida, B.A. Economics
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute