"I believe that communication means listening to the needs and concerns of my clients and responding promptly and directly to all questions/concerns.”
Kimberly A. Murphy
New Jersey Office
2070 Springdale Road
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Kimberly Murphy has been practicing law at MSZL&M for 20 years. She is dedicated to communication, working toward a positive result and aggressively representing her clients.
In over two decades of legal practice Ms. Murphy has found success by keeping everyone advised of all aspects of the litigation and being responsive to all inquiries. She has found that mutual trust and respect are the most important facets of her client relationships.
Married with children, Ms. Murphy resides in Southern New Jersey. She enjoys travel, the beach, yoga and reading.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Dram Shop/Liquor Liability
- Premises Liability
- Automobile & First Party Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Workers’ Compensation
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A. Political Science (1985)
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D. (1988)
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County State Bar Association