"I work with clients to choose a strategy that fits their goals and principles, while taking into account their budget concerns.”
Bradley J. Levien
Long Island Office
17 West John Street
Hicksville, NY 11801
Bradley Levien has been practicing law since 1995 and joined MSZL&M in 2002. He sees clients as “partners” in litigation, and establishes communication early in the case to address all concerns and goals. Regularly updating his clients, Mr. Levien takes particular care to ensure that they understand each major strategy decision in terms of how it can affect other phases of their lives or businesses.
Trust is the central facet of Mr. Levien’s client relationships. His goal is for the client to trust the firm not just with the case at hand, but with future matters as well. He works to achieve the best result he can get for each client, to strengthen their future relationship.
Born and raised on Long Island and currently residing in Bellmore, Mr. Levien is married with three children. He enjoys golf, tennis, the New York Jets, the rest of the NFL, classic rock and spending time with his family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Trial Practice
- Dram Shop/Liquor Liability
- Employment & Labor Law
- Automobile & First Part Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Litigation
- Binghamton University
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- New York State Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- New York State Bar Association