George D. Bogris
810 Gleneagles Court
Towson, MD 21286
George D. Bogris has been practicing law for more than 25 years and represents clients who perform some of the most important services in the preservation of life and property. He defends companies in litigation, with a particular focus on the fire sprinkler industry. He also handles claims involving clinical laboratories, premises liability, construction defect, truck accidents, and professional malpractice.
Mr. Bogris provides legal representation with minimal disruption and inconvenience to the business operations of his clients. By providing prompt and early analysis he creates a strong foundation that allows his clients to continue to provide the highest level of service to their customers throughout the legal process.
In 2015, Mr. Bogris was honored by the National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA) at the North American Fire Sprinkler Expo with the President’s Award for his extraordinary and positive impact on the fire sprinkler industry. Mr. Bogris has represented members of the fire sprinkler industry nationwide for more than 20 years.
Drawing on his more than a quarter century of experience, Mr. Bogris earns the trust of his clients by making every effort to understand their unique business models and industries. Mr. Bogris provides early analysis to his clients and keeps each member of the litigation team fully informed throughout the handling of the case. Effective file management leads to the satisfaction of both clients and carriers.
A New Jersey native, Mr. Bogris currently resides in Bel Air, Maryland, with his family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Fire & Life Safety Systems
- Clinical Laboratories
- Large Truck Accidents
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Professional Liability
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D. with honors (1989)
- Rutgers University, B.A. (1986)
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFPA)
- American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA)
- National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA)
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association